Other lists/Suggestions / RE: (TV) most embarassing request ever

Regarding:
>didn't leo ask if anyone had don  henley's email address once?

Actually, it was Mojo Nixon's.

Ordinairily, I'm not a best-of-list person, but I'd be interested in hearing anyone
else's favorites/suggestions (2010 or any year) besides Andy's.   Albeit I know B Young.
has a mailing List dedicated to such things.

I've got a close friend (American) originally from Guatemala (born T.V.'s hometown of
Wilmington,
DE); the poor bastard is now forever stuck in Anckorage, AK, and I'd like to send him (or at
least point him
in the direction of) some of your suggestions

"He did what we all do.
He went about his dull routine
as if all the days in the world
were still to come".