RE: Other lists/Suggestions / RE: (TV) most embarassing request ever

The remix of kill city is incredible - if you've ever liked it but thought it
was badly produced, it sounds fantastic now

The box set of the stooges tour with williamson and ashton on guitar is also
fantastic - but it would've made a great single cd with a bit of editing !

Vic Godard & the Subway Sect "We've come as aliens" is the best record he's
ever made

I sicken myself by the lack of genuinely new music I listen to, my ears pretty
far from my pulse these days ....

> Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:55:46 -0800
> From: rdunnrn@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: Other lists/Suggestions  / RE: (TV) most embarassing   request
ever
> To: tv@obbard.com
>
> i'm just taken by the thought of a black metal band from portland.  opposite
end of the spectrum from what portland music brings to mind for me.

> i am listening to tons of old stuff, picking up some stooges boxes ("heavy
liquid," and "complete funhouse," which has been re-released in a non-numbered
form) and playing them to death.  13 versions of "i got a right" one one disc?
fabulous!

> local new band i like:  yellow fever.  and expect a 10" from darling new
neighbors sometime soon, they're grand.