RE: (TV) OT New Wire album - Red Barked Tree

Initially I thought you meant Perth in Scotland - I've been making noises
about opening for them in Edinburgh, but havent heard yet if they need a local
support or not

I havent heard the latest album but word of mouth is that its good, I really
liked "SEND" when it came out - at that point they made me think of Suicide
more than television, such a diverse band through the years

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/features/Album-review-Wire-Red-Barked.66