Re: (TV) new feelies track

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Steve Rovner <serovner@mindspring.com>wrote:

> I'm loving the new Wire.  Stands tall in their already impressive catalog.
>  Gang of Four's "Content" is more of a mixed bag.  Starts off strong, buts
> fall towards the end, especially with the auto-tune vocals.

The Wire record has become a favorite for me, too.  It might be because it's
the closest they've come to a record that touches on the sounds of their
three Major Periods at once, or maybe it's just incredibly fun (in a
Wire-ish way).

I haven't cracked into the Go4 yet... thanks for the warning on the autotune
thing.   Oddly, the only other record I've heard that has any of that on it
was the Slits reunion record.  Not two likely suspects for following the
trends of Disney Channel stars, but there you go.