Can't Find / RE: (TV) record store day (tv content)/ Live At The Old Waldorf

Hey Robin or anyone,

Any ideas on how to actually find a record store either brick or on-line that will be selling
"Television--Live at the Old Waldorf 180g White Vinyl numbered LP (3000 copies)"

I checked Newbury Comics in Boston without sucess, and Michael Carlucci's Subterrean Records in
Greenwich Village no longer is in business.

Leo