Re: Can't Find / RE: (TV) record store day (tv content)/ Live At The Old Waldorf

--- On Tue, 3/22/11, Keith Allison <keith@thewonder.co.uk> wrote:

From: Keith Allison <keith@thewonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Can't Find / RE: (TV) record store day (tv content)/ Live     At
The Old Waldorf
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 5:08 PM

On 22/03/2011 23:01, Andy Ferguson wrote:
> We ar Reflex will be getting some TV albums which I'm very excited about :O)
Andy,
can you save me a vinyl copy of The Old Waldorf? ;-)

I went to 2 of my local stores and asked them already about this record and
they said that they wouldn't know ahead of time what they would be receiving.

So yeah, best to be lined up at your local store in hopes that they have it.

http://www.thewonder.co.uk/
"The Wonder - Tom Verlaine, Television&  Stuff"