(TV) Re: like a bubble "breaking in my heart"

In that same interview/article filed from Amsterdam '76 there is this other
quote from Patti:

'If it makes me feel great ... if it makes me laugh ... like a bubble
'breaking in my heart'.  Like a really completely sincere effort to
communicate and desire to connect: even if it doesn't totally come into
focus
the intention is so clear that unless you're a really bitter person
you'll
open your heart to it and let it reach you.
Patti

Doesn't mean Tom didn't come up w/ that line...maybe she copied it from Tom.
But since they were so close back then, I'm sure they influenced each other
alot.