From: postitnote <postitnote@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: (TV) Re: Patti article
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Friday, April 15, 2011, 10:34 AM

Yeah Robin,

Here's that article...for you or anyone else who's interested.  I just came
across it while searching around on the net

.A 1976 feature filed from Amsterdam.
I hope that link works or I'll give
you another link.

Also, that missing chapter from Sonic Transmission is avail to read on line.
Also, they have made the first chapter avail to read on-line too...I believe
it it through Amazon.  In the section of e-books.

I could prob find the link to that missing chapter though.

And it always seemed to me that LJJ was about Tom even though he uses the
name
Johnny.  But Johnny's just trying to tel a vision.  Is he on display?...(on
stage)..oh no, not today.  But yeah, I've read that people think it was about
his brother John.

And Robin, that would be great if you could ever scan those old mag articles
and such.  I know I'd love to see them anyways.

D.