Re: Ms Secret X's secret identity revealed / RE: (TV) Re: new link for Patti article

tom wouldn't have been the first musician to hook up with a 14 year old.  how
old were the starr sisters when they were running around with richard hell and
johnny thunders?  not that i'm vouching for secret X; just an observation.  i
would bet that her memories of their relationship and tom's may differ (she
may be more prone to the "whirlwind romance" impression) (and as is the case
for most of us in our relationships).

--- On Fri, 4/15/11, Claudia <razoomyyy@yahoo.de> wrote:

>  She was born around 1963.
>
> I have more but I know some people think everything she
> said was lies [not me].

That's exactly why I think she was a liar. Didn't she claim she met TV in 77?
That'd make her 14 for crying out loud. I seriously doubt any of that
"whirlwind love affair" BS that she wrote about.