From: Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: (TV) record store day
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Friday, April 15, 2011, 4:44 PM

Hi Robin,

If you can get me a copy of the white vinyl Waldorf album that would be
great.  It would give
me an excuse to visit Austin : > )  (that's were you still are right?)

I can snail-mail you $ for postage and the cost of the double vinyl record
itself (I'm willing
to go $$30 - $40 if necessary) .

I realize it's a long shot you could get me one, but it's worth a try.

Leo

"He did what we all do.
He went about his dull routine
as if all the days in the world