Re: (TV) Re: Sonic Transmission

--- On Tue, 4/26/11, Russ <russvr@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Russ <russvr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Re: Sonic Transmission
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 1:21 PM

It's a good read and the author hangs here occasionally with us!

Oh really?  Cool!  At first I was just gonna get the e-version of it but for
some reason they don't scan in the pics from the book w/ the e-version.   I
wonder why they don't feel that's important to have the pics.  Anyway, that's
why I wanted a physical copy of it.

There's a book also on Richard Hell and the Voidoids...does anyone know if
that's a good book to get also?

Any other book suggestions would be welcome.

D.