Re: (TV) Re: Sonic Transmission

--- On Tue, 4/26/11, Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Re: Sonic Transmission
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 1:59 PM

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 1:55 PM, postitnote <postitnote@sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> There's a book also on Richard Hell and the Voidoids...does anyone know if
> that's a good book to get also?

What's the title on that one?  I don't know of it.  The Voidoids are in the
title of "From the Velvets to the Voidoids" but that's a wider ranging book
about the NY scene over a decade or so (and also recommended).

Damn, I was thinking I saw one on just Hell and the Voidoids...maybe I got it
mixed up w/ the one you mentioned here.

I haven't read the 'Please Kill Me' one yet but plan to soon.  Does Tom get
interviewed or whatever in there...as in, any input from him?

hmm, a college course on this stuff...sounds good to me.  Where do I sign up?
haha