From: Jesse Hochstadt <jesseh58@yahoo.com>
Subject: (TV) Fire in the Kitchen LP rip

I remember that some years ago someone on the list expressed admiration for
guitarist Bob Bannister, a friend of mine from college. I thought I'd mention
that a very good rip of "Theory of Everything," the first record (1990) by Bob's

band Fire in the Kitchen, has been posted at a Brazilian blog:
http://mofonovo.blogspot.com/2011/01/fire-in-kitchen-theory-of-everything-lp.html.

No need for any compunctions about downloading it: the record's long out of
print, and I learned about it because Bob posted it on Facebook.

- Jesse