(TV) ot: steve ignorant's crass songs

has anyone here caught any of this tour?  will probably go next week, maybe
just looking for that extra little bit of encouragement to stay out so late,
outdoors, in a hot, sweaty crowd, on a work night.  probably surrounded by a
bunch of kids young enough to be...my kids.

i noticed he had played edinburgh -- murray, did you catch it?

i also noticed he is including some songs from "penis envy", which i had
wondered about.  one of my favorite albums, and the reissue is great.