RE: (TV) ot: steve ignorant's crass songs

I didnt realise it at the time but it was a guy who I know's wife beki on
vocals, Steve who sometimes plays with the Lurkers. Luckily when I bumped into
him after the gig I said "....welll - I enjoyed the stuff with the girl
singing" - "Thats no girl, thats my missus !". She's not doing this tour
though, but it seems they've got someone else in to do the penis envy songs

> Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 05:49:23 -0700
> From: rdunnrn@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: (TV) ot:  steve ignorant's crass songs
> To: tv@obbard.com
>
> "The songs the girls sang" -- that must have been the stuff from Penis Envy.
Didn't know he had women with him for those (but he certainly needs them).
Thanks Murray!