(TV) OT: Luna & Dean Wareham

I've always (meaning sometime in the past two years) liked Luna's song
Dear Diary and just yesterday got Dean Wareham's memoir "Black
Postcards" at the library. I just started and so far it seems nothing
special and yet I still believe it will be a good read. It already has
the jabbs in it I heard it had: " Quine on Matthew Sweet: I hope he
gets hit by a bus"  -  man, I think there will be venom. Anyone else
read this book and does anyone else on the list like Luna or Galaxy
500?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WImzTMbtB4