[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TV) Lloyd question
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TV) Lloyd question
- From: andy fekete <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 00:28:12 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=iOk+ZU0a9QVPQJQwkAEOmL4aAt9iL/l7b2a9sTfXC0E=; b=WhakpYsL9ZNR0eDIydKmgqEbmG9XkePLxyHpkKtmyG2XeV0oaEGBiL6/6aaxfbCCFJ hkONhjeCOlpNLpkYoz8/we3IzQ9cpqC3/TarYfJGjaz9wVxjcMhWa8Ik24dpx4oJwo55 zenoxTUlwvP0rdehZag56TmWVF3s6KqW3rtY8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=hPxK2A8EYwDHzH87UuWf4G1Jmn9KFeP21EaAn3HrEuKC0IJtYAjS9Jfd7ejOOc7t4r jyCSHv9d5V01aZld2wNH6DQl/6gJK9bwgQri0S7DY17yfZX6zRhDTMcpxgpPYTACZhz8 UnXCPFo3dRY5Ym3oI/izhttzp+6Jj/fDED1bg=
- In-reply-to: <E4EF898931E44E3284F20016910F077E@DennisDPC>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <E4EF898931E44E3284F20016910F077E@DennisDPC>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>From personal experience, if you've ever done serious time with a substance
abuser -- and by that I mean you somehow find yourself forced to work, live,
or be with someone like that for any long period of time -- you'll come to
notice two things:
1) the person is an abusive, irrational, unreliable, self-centered,
manipulative, untrustworthy, blame-deflecting, excuse-generating machine,
2) the person will turn, quite loudly and viciously, on anyone who dares
calls him or her on any aspect of 1).
The effect is dramatically amplified if the person also has a serious mental
I've no doubt that there are people -- in their 20s, even -- who are so
emotionally fit that can deal productively with such needy individuals, and
go on to enjoy rich and satisfying long-term relationships with them.
I don't at all believe that's the norm.
On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Dennis D <email@example.com> wrote:
> Did RL start riding horsies before the first breakup which led to the break
>> up, >
> Hell was also a user so I don't think that had anything to do with the
> breakup. --------------
> To post: Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
> To unsubscribe: Mail email@example.com with message "unsubscribe tv"
To post: Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe: Mail email@example.com with message "unsubscribe tv"