From: Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Thu, May 12, 2011 12:54:42 AM
Subject: Re: (TV) Re: Tom pic and info

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 6:58 PM, Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is news to me, too. But Iha hasn't released a new album since 1998.

It's mildly off-putting to see Tom's talents being employed in the service
of a guy whose chief musical achievement was having been considered by Billy
Corgan to look interesting enough to be seen pretending to play guitar for
him for a bit.

Conversely, the mention of Corgan is a reminder that there are certainly
douchier band leaders than Tom out there, to say nothing of wildly inferior
songwriters.