Re: (TV) Fwd: Re: OMOIYARI FOR JAPAN

I got the same message and just placed my order.  About $31 for US customers.

Sent from my iPhone.

On May 19, 2011, at 3:48 AM, Graham Urquhart <gurquhart@madasafish.com> wrote:

Hi all

Received a response from Vinyl Japan about how to order the album. This
amount is for shipment to UK and I thought pretty reasonable (#19.50
equivalent incl postage). All looks fairly straightforward.

I've put an order in.

Graham

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:    Re: OMOIYARI FOR JAPAN
Date:    Thu, 19 May 2011 14:24:35 +0900 (JST)
From:    <vinyljapan2@yahoo.co.jp>
To:    Graham Urquhart <gurquhart@madasafish.com>

Dear Graham.

Hello, this is Izumi, a staff from Vinyl Japan.
Thank you very much for your e-mail and we really
appreciate your support to our charity from abroad!

You can make payment through PayPal for
"OMOIYARI FOR JAPAN -International Music Rescue vol.1-".
to our PayPal account: vinyljapan2@yahoo.co.jp
(same as this e-mail address)

Please Notice payment must be in Japanese Yen (JPY).
The price for the album including VAT and postage
is 2,500JPY.

If these  are alright with you, please tell me the next 4 things and make
an
order...

your name:
address:
phone number:
order quantity:

We will send you the CDs soon after we confirmed your payment at
our PayPal account.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best

Izumi / Vinyl Japan

--- Graham Urquhart <gurquhart@madasafish.com> wrote:

I would like to order a copy of the above LP.

Can you tell me what the cost would be to send to Scotland UK?

I can make payment by papal.

Thank you

Graham Urquhart