Re: (TV) Re: Lester Bangs

Psychotic Reactions and Carburetor Dung was the title :-)

On 19/05/2011 16:19, russvr@gmail.com wrote:
Lester was good friends with Peter Laughner - Guitarist for Rocket from the Tombs. Peter was a huge Television  fan and got Television to come to Cleveland, I think their first gig outside of NYC. I`m really not sure how Lester felt about Television. He wrote a fine book of short essays called something like....Carberators&  PsychotIc Reactions... That is not quite it.....someone help me 8-)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2011 10:05:35 am
To: tv@obbard.com
From: "postitnote"<postitnote@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: (TV) Re: Lester Bangs

I have read that Lester Bangs was not too fond of Television and compared them
to the Grateful Dead.  But did he ever do a review of MM or Adventure or did
he just write about the band?  If anyone has any such writings could you put
them up or give me a link to an article?  And did he ever try and interview
Tom?

Also, which is a good book you could suggest for me to read about Lester?
Anyone?