Not 'The Sea' / RE: (TV) Just wanted to share this.

Very beautiful song.

I don't want to start any controversy: > )
but I'm 99% sure the *artwork* for the DVD that YouTube used as its source, and which claims
this track is 'The Sea' is incorrect.

It's either a piece or portion of 'Music For Film', a variation of an instrumental on the
album, Around, or a completely new piece from 2006.

I go with the last choice.

	Leo