[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TV) Re: Question
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: (TV) Re: Question
- From: William Ancell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 15:32:39 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1306247695; bh=qZU8/fZYAeZV9fStS/0IbxcYmjkKZK+yscA0mXjgdz4=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:References:In-Reply-To:X-Apple-Yahoo-Original-Message-Folder:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:X-Mailer:From:X-Apple-Yahoo-Replied-Msgid:Subject:Date:To; b=YYwrb/WE63k5SseAuEwiE2t+0V/LfmIK64AgOzxm9+ysB1MSS5wv8IH/OITZ7nCvZt1pxP6JSKaaikaJX9kbH5c8ouK971d+M2arCLzn7GwURmbntnTClrzHHI7RTSlfVS6Mtkhd7rvs63QRDK9TtOsR+/nAZi4OHHP0KODWI5c=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:References:In-Reply-To:X-Apple-Yahoo-Original-Message-Folder:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:X-Mailer:From:X-Apple-Yahoo-Replied-Msgid:Subject:Date:To; b=MRto4JVcNwqOa75D2lmkKr8w4iAAlWOj7XapEC5YqVrAmJQ++usndc2StXZTD57dz2klk5XulnRsLZvTnmxodyAx0mckZqLT604H4RFRUwibdCgHGI9O+Nsg85R0c62eVxcjer4/YvewfuJJXIozE9Zy1zHn13Q6qDyOswTyRhQ= ;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Doubt it, they are probably not well-known enough. Then again some fairly obscure artists do have signature models.
I've always wanted a Jaguar like Tom's in the late 70's/80's that had the Danelectro pickups.
My decision to buy a Jaguar and Jazzmaster (still my two main guitars) stemmed from seeing Tom play them. I've got Olympic White ones like he has in the Miller's Tale CD insert (one of the first Tom albums I bought).
Mine are customised with Warmoth bridges, fattened bridgeposts, cream pickup covers and Seymour Duncan pickups. His guitar tone is all in his fingers though, like all the best guitarists!
I've played everything on those guitars: been in indie bands, jazz fusion bands, funk bands and currently play them in a rock 'n' roll covers band doing weddings and the like.
Billy (who always comes out of the woodwork when guitars are mentioned)
On 24 May 2011, at 15:13, postitnote <email@example.com> wrote:
> Does anyone happen to know if Tom or Richard Lloyd were ever approached by a
> guitar co. to put out a 'signature' guitar?
> To post: Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
> To unsubscribe: Mail email@example.com with message "unsubscribe tv"
To post: Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe: Mail email@example.com with message "unsubscribe tv"