Re: (TV) Metallica's drummer Lars Ulrich talks us through his own cult heroes, Television...

I just threw up in my mouth a little. It's like David Cameron saying he likes The Smiths, and both Morrisey and Marr went public saying "No. You're not allowed. Because you suck."

Larsehole could only dream of playing MM. Ficca's intricate work is galaxies beyond his particular brand of submoronic Cro-Magnon tub thumping.

Billy