Re: (TV) OT-ish: Hayvanlar Alemi

I would second this. I started with Guarana Superpower which is one of the best things i've heard this year.

Graham

On 26/05/2011 15:57, Maurice Rickard wrote:
To make up for my textual Hetfield-ization of MM, here's something people here may like--and they've been compared to TV: instrumental Turkish rock/psych band Hayvanlar Alemi.

http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Hayvanlar_Alemi/

http://m.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/jan/31/new-band-hayvlanlar-alemi?cat=music&type=article (a TV/MM name-drop!)

Very enjoyable guitar playing and drumming, psychedelic with a bit of Turkish flavor. Check 'em out.

http://mauricerickard.com | http://onezeromusic.com | http://yoctonaut.com/
Sent via RFC1149