From: Graham Urquhart <gurquhart@madasafish.com>
Subject: (TV) (OMOYARI FOR JAPAN)
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 3:40 AM

I asked Izumi at Vinyl Japan how they managed to get Tom's and the
Televsion tracks for the album. This was the response which may be of
interest:

Graham

Dear Graham.

Thank you for your message. I feel glad, a CD reaches you.
We are the management of a vinyl shop and record company
and promoters in Tokyo. We organized a shows of TOM VERLAINE
and JIMMY RIP (guitarist of Television) in Japan at December
of last year. After an earthquake, they worried about Japan. And
TOM's track was recorded on the next day when we offered the
participation in this album. I am very glad to be able to have you
listen to this music. I wish you like this charity album.
Thank you.

Izumi.