Re: 51 pp on MM not 240 / RE: (TV) 'Marquee Moon: ' 33 and 1/3 MIA

I've got it on order in UK and its showing delivery in 1- 3 weeks.  If
you look at the 'Look Inside' feature on Amazon on the acknowledgements
page, Keith and Phil are both namechecked for _The Wonder_ and _Marquee
Moon Mailing List_ respectively.  At least he's working with some
quality sources :-) Also wondering if he ever actually contacted you
guys for any thoughts/input?

Graham