Re: (TV) Re: TV/facial hair

I used to self-identify as a hippie, I still wear jeans, and I have a beard
(though I went without from about 1985 to 1999). Does this explain why I'm not
married? Or is it just a symptom of the true cause?

Does it also explain why I've never been asked to join Television?

I bet you're right about Patti.

- Jesse