RE: (TV) Claudia or Anyone?

Its very familiar but I dont think I've got it, maybe my brother has ? I
picked up a whole load of stuff in "See, Hear" about 20 something years ago.
This is the one with "Theresa Stern" reviewing the Heartbreakers ....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=140527
870307&nma=true&rt=nc&si=cbtkPvwyemJfIg%252F0rssH0IyG19w%253D

> Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 06:53:30 -0700
> From: pobbard@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: (TV) Claudia or Anyone?
> To: tv@obbard.com
>
> I would love to see this whole article, too. Apparently the Fales Library at
NYU
> has a copy...
>
> --Phil

Verlaine,"