(TV) Tech Q RE Sector Boundary Errors & Fla-cFrontend Fix

Hi, I understand what SBEs are.  My question is regarding the 2nd sentence
below that I have marked with 3 asterisks **** (which I found at several
websites on fixing SBEs).

"You can check for SBEs with FLAC-Frontend or Trader's Little Helper.exe (or
Shntool).  SBEs can also be repaired reasonably easy it just moves a little
bit of each track to fill out enough for a cd sector.  ***But be sure to
preview the repair because the tracks MUST be listed in the right track
sequence to repair it properly!***"

Does it mean that if the original order of tracks of a recording I received
were:

Track1.flac

Track2.flac

Track3.flac

Track4.flac

Or if in wav were:

Track1.wav

Track2.wav

Track3.wav

Track4.wav

But when in using FLAC-Frontend, I added the tracks to FLAC-Frontend (to
decode Or encode them) and they were added 'out-of-order' as say

Track4.flac

Track2.flac

Track3.flac

Track1.flac

Then if I had previously checked the FLAC-Frontend 'box' for 'Align on
sector boundaries', the re-alignment on the sector boundary would be done
incorrectly doing more harm than good?

Or does the word' order' in the asterisked sentence refer to some other use
of 'order'?

Leo

PS: Some additional context  "It's best to check your shows for 'sector
boundary errors' (SBEs) before uploading any files. A sector boundary error
results when a wav file is not the right length to exactly fill a cd sector
(= 1/75th second).  Most burning programs will fill the balance of the
sector with silence, sometimes creating a microgap.  Some burning programs
will drop the partial sector altogether. And of course, the md5s will change
if the SBEs are repaired. md5 summer is handy for recomputing them."