Re: (TV) Re: (0ffT) Anyone here dig Portishead?

Funny thing about them, "Dummy" I found to be addictive and totally
accessible, but the follow-up, despite being formalistically really really
similar, always felt just a little too relentlessly bleak to be all that
inviting.  And I totally like some way bleaker shit.  It was just an example
of a record that just never quite clicked for me, and I still don't know
why.