From: leif
joley <leifjoley@hotmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Mon, 11 July, 2011
2:48:41
Subject: (TV) Brazil clips

Several uploaded clips from Brazil to be
found --
http://www.youtube.com/user/ociocretino#p/a/u/2/MRSEx3Xo_j8 for
instance.

They raise some questions: Verlaine need text sheets to remember
the lyrics?
Television uses Marshall amps? Has Verlaine looked this playful
and happy
onstage since... I'd say the acoustic tour around 1990? Could that
have
something to do with the absence of a certain Richard Lloyd -- who
certainly
didn't looked too happy either during Television shows I saw between
1992 and
2004.

Leif J, Sweden