Re: (TV) How good a guitarist is Jimmy Rip?

Great, Luis, thanks for the update.  Nothing to do with any personal Tom / Richard divide, but I am more genuinely excited about a new RFTT album with Richard than I am about any potential TV4.  I still find his playing so exciting...and am pretty bored by the latest bits from Tom.  Not that I won't be first in line to buy TV4, if ever it arrives.

Sent from my iPhone.

On Jul 23, 2011, at 7:27 PM, Luis Salinas <salinas.l.e@gmail.com> wrote:

>From the Ubuprojex website:

Rocket From The Tombs
The new album, Barfly, is scheduled for release September 13 on Fire
Records and Smog Veil. The eleven new songs, produced by David Thomas
at Suma, are: I Sell Soul, Birth Day, Anna, Butcherhouse 4, Romeo &
Juliet, Sister Love Train, Love Train Express, Good Times Never Roll,
Six And Two, Maelstrom, and Pretty. The band remains: David Thomas,
Cheetah Chrome, Richard Lloyd, Craig Bell and Steve Mehlman. The two
songs released as a 45rpm earlier this year, I Sell Soul / Romeo &
Juliet, have been remixed and partially re-recorded. Videos for the
singles are viewable at I Sell Soul and Romeo & Juliet.

ls