Re: (TV) Sour Grapes / Alternate Ver of Television's Founding?

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Keith Allison <keith@thewonder.co.uk>wrote:

> On 24/07/2011 16:46, Leo Casey wrote:
>
>> Didn't Richard he say in 2007 that the split was amicable?
>>
>> He sure seems bitter.
>>

> Well, none of the other three is saying anything about the past, so who
> knows  what they would say if they chose to?

True, but their choosing not to say anything is in and of itself their
choice about what to say.

And we almost all agreed here that while Tom will continue to put down all
published accounts of the band's history, he's not likely to ever really
commit his own version to paper...