(TV) ISO chords for *original* "love comes in spurts"

the neon boys' "love comes in spurts" is one of my favorite guitar songs of
all time.  i've been trying to work out the chords, which are surprisingly
complex -- well, simple chords, but the key changes four times.  what i have
is:

opening G# / C#

first verse in G#
second verse in A
third verse in B
fourth verse in D

but i can't get the verse.  it seems to resolve each time in the chord of the
verse following, i.e., the chorus after verse one resolves in A.

this one is tough to hear, for me at least.  any help would be appreciated
(and if anyone has tabbed the solo, hell, i'll buy you a beer).