From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of
postitnote
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 1:25 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Not because we love a view...?

Hey all,

Maybe you guys can help me out.  I'm trying to remember which Tom show did
where he sang this added verse:

"Not because we love a view,
just because we've got nothin' else to do" (I love that)

I believe it's from Souvenir from a Dream, right?

But I just can't remember which show it's from...anyone?

D.