(TV) Access to Non-Free Megaupload of Interv?

Keith & Rex wrote:  > "Wasn't it only shown as part of the interview?"

I guess that explains why I couldn't find it; I made a DVD of the interview
several weeks ago and forgot that a small piece of 'LJJ' was part of the
interview itself.

I kept thinking it was either on YouTube and 'labeled' as a July 7, Sao
Paulo video or a July 8 Porto Algre video.

Leo

PS:  If anyone has a (non-free, premier) MegaUploads (or analogous) account,
I could upload the DVD files I created for the 3-part interview to
MegaUploads if you contact me off-list and 'loan' me a password (one-time).
[Or give me another web-site to upload this to.]  But then there may not be
any interest on List of getting a DVD of this interview??  (I like it
because it 's so funny.) Total length 23:08.

In any event, the Files are as follows: .VOB extension files:  525,634 KB;
574,078 KB; 479,438 KB; and various tiny .INFO or .BUP file extension files
of  8KB - 16 KB..  ajordomo@obbard.com with message "unsubscribe tv"