Re: (TV) Wild Flag covers Television

I was at the show as well....right near the front on the right side...and
there were 2 other guys (along with me, of course) near me who recognized
the Television cover as soon as the band started it. We enjoyed it
immensely....the rest of the crowd around us was respectful and a bit
bemused at our reactions!!

A fantastic show btw....this band is terrific and highly
recommended.....andy in nyc