Re: (TV) joshua fought the battle of jericho

Have had a few listens now and I'm with Andy and Glen. I really like it. The solo couldn't be anyone else than Tom. Would much rather listen to playing like this than something that is technically 'nailed'. As an aside, this is also the same reason why I thought Tom was an odd choice for the Steve Reich piece in Poland (had he managed to do it) as that would have to be technically flawless for the piece to work.

Graham