Re: (TV) joshua fought the battle of jericho

I like it.
It's NOT Television, barely even Tom solo.
Or not what we are used
to, at least.
Still, it's not an 'embarrassment'. It's a folk song.

BTW, I
saw Tom at the WFMU Record Fair on Saturday, but he managed to escape me in
the aisles,
so I still have not met Tom ....maybe next year.
I have not met
Fred yet, either, and ironically (I guess) I was up in New Paltz, near his
vineyard/winery, this weekend also.
One of these days...

 - Herman

for those
interested, the snow storm on Sat nearly ruined the whole weekend. Power was
out, too.