RE: (TV) Alleged Boot of Television's 1st ever show at CBGB / New Book's details on Gabriel fans & Television

was this tape part of the haul that hell sold to the university ? It wouldnt
surprise me if they recorded their first gig

> Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:00:01 -0800
> From: pobbard@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: (TV) Alleged Boot of Television's 1st ever show at CBGB /  New
Book's  details on Gabriel fans & Television
> To: tv@obbard.com
>
> This is interesting, but I have never, ever heard of a recording of the
March

http://www.thelmagazine.com/TheMeasure/archives/2011/11/21/interview-will-he