From: Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Tuesday,
November 29, 2011 5:45 PM
Subject: (TV) Incommunicado? / Alleged Boot of
Television's 1st ever show at  CBGB

I just spent about an hour trying to
find a way to contact Will Hermes; I
was hoping there might have been a
link/e-mail address at Rolling Stone
Magazine or National Public Radio (to
which he also contributes).  Alas no.
So that means I would have to join his
Facebook page (or somebody's Facebook
page) or twitter him.  Neither of which
I do (deliberately don't do).

Anyone got any ideas on how to track down his
e-mail address?

It is curious that in neither his voluminous discography and
footnotes in
the back of the book he only lists the following for Television:
Marquee
Moon (Rhino Remaster); Adventure (Rhino Remaster); The Blow Up; 1975
Cleveland (Piccadilly Inn); and the 1970 Eno Demos (aka 'Double Exposure').
I.e., he doesn't list "March 31, 1974, CBGB, NYC".