RE: (TV) The Library is on Fire?

In 2004, following  the suicide of a close friend and band mate, The
 Library is on Fire  front-man Steve Five relocated to New York in a
state of shock on the  cold streets of Brooklyn; broke, broken, hungry,
mourning, and steps  away from pawning away his dead friends Univox
Mosrite Copy guitar.  Five, who had once toured as sound engineer for
Brooklyn noise-rock band  Ex Models (who have extensively toured with
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs), now  found himself working at Strand bookstore
where he fatefully met  reclusive Television guitarist Tom Verlaine,
eventually meeting weekly  over coffee at a nearby cafi. With an
enriched intellectual youth, Five  began writing a manifesto entitled
The Library is on Fire, the title  taken after a poem written by
obscure war poet Rene Char.

http://www.thelibraryisonfire.com/bio.html

> Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 21:55:40 +0000
> From: gurquhart@madasafish.com
> To: tv@obbard.com
> Subject: (TV) The Library is on Fire?
>
> This is a complete new one on me. Anyone illuminate?

http://www.antimusic.com/news/11/dec/02The_Library_Is_On_Fire_To_Deliver_New_
Album_Next_Month.shtml