 From: Scott Simpson <ssimpson@nyc.rr.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 9:20 PM
Subject: (TV)
crap, I've been jonesing for some Waitresses for about two  weeks now
Specifically the long oop magnum opus Wasn't Tomorrow Wonderful?

And the
only thing I have is some cassette I've played the shit out of.

Is Rhino
going to do us a solid or what?

It really sucks.  Best album of the 80's.
And I can't listen to it.