Re: RE: (TV) richard lloyd

Yeah, I finally listened to the record and it's pretty great.  But what a
weird mixed message that site is putting out... despite protests about
Richard maybe still being in the band, they list Cheetah as a non-touring
member and Richard not at all.  Weird.

It kinda seems like Richard and Tom have opposite yet equally effective
strategies for avoiding success.  Tom passively, stubbornly refuses to
"play the game" while Richard more actively self- sabotage the best
situations he creates for himself.  Damn shame in both cases.