 From: Glenn Cooper
<glennwaynecooper@gmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012
5:36:47 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) "The Night", by Tom Verlaine&Patti Smith (poetry
book)  scans

Ha! That one's even MORE expensive!

Glenn C.

On Tue, Jan 24,
2012 at 12:23 PM, Bob Beatty <bobjb2002@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> To Glenn, Graham,
& whoever else is pleased about The Night upload, hey,
> I'm
> glad to get a
chance to share.
> Which reminds me, I've not yet
> read Tom's &
> Hell's
"Wanna Go Out" poetry book, but would be pleased to see scans it
> some
> time
, if anyone's able to provide them.

Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012
> 3:07:21 PM
> Subject: Re: (TV) "The Night",
by Tom Verlaine&Patti Smith (poetry
> book)  scans
>
> Thanks a lot Bob.
Hugely appreciated.

> Graham
>
> On 22/01/2012
> 23:33, Bob Beatty wrote:
>
> Here's a  file I uploaded of scans of "The Night",
> a book(let) of poems by
Tom

http://www.4shared.com/zip/D30JguyX/the_night_tom_verlaine__patti_.html?

> bought the book in a new bookstore in Toronto around '78 - '79. It was

titled
> > "The Night" reportedly at least partly 'cause Tom&  Patti
supposedly
> wrote
> the
> > poems all in one night.Even numbered poems are by
Tom, odd numbered by
> Patti.
> > Tom seems to have had an interest in
firebugs, as several of his are