Re: (TV) OT: Johnny Thunders

Haha -- yeah, that's what I was suspecting, Robin - it's probably not a real song.

But like you, I love it!

This was indeed the banned Swedish TV performance. Imagine someone doing that on TV, today? It would NEVER happen.

As someone else said in the comments to another JT video ... "I miss the little shit".

Glenn C.