(TV) Sunday listening treat: Serial murderer's music

Since the people on this list doesn't back away from obscure entertainment,
how about this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFwjHtSMuac Serial killing
isn't a very Scandinavian thing -- although perhaps somewhat of a Belgian
ditto, if we're speaking about Europe -- but now we have a detained psycho
here in Malmv, so far charged with three murders and 13 attempted -- as the
investigation continue, there seems to be additions every month; all victims
were dark-skinned, so the motif was apparently racist. Even more rare is that
the guilty one is a singer-songwriter who, Charles Manson-style, wanted to the
world to listen to his music. But it's the case here, with 39-year-old Peter
Mangs. Apart from being a not too bad bass player -- although fellow musicians
often fell out with him -- he constructed his own bass guitars. And he also
composed songs. Especially Californians on the list may be excited about this
rather sinister depiction of life on the American west coast.

Leif J, Sweden