From: Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: (TV) Active ADVENTURE thread at the Steve Hoffman Board
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Friday, March 30, 2012, 4:08 PM

Thanks for posting that Philip; it was interesting stuff.  They got a few
things wrong but overall got most of the details right.

It was nice to know there are other Television fans/nuts (with impeccable
taste :>) )out there besides the ones on the MM Mailing List.  I was
surprised there were so many fans of 'Carried Away' (one of my favorites).

My two-cents:  I love the album Adventure (give it an A minus), but the
craft of the song writing and lyrics on the album MM (give it an A+) is much
stronger than on the album Adventure.  There is no song writing as good as
Venus and the title track MM.

Leo