Re: (TV) MM fadeout

On 31/03/2012 22:55, Murray Ramone wrote:
heres the vinyl fade out version, I think it sounds much better - I realised a
long time ago that when a song fades out it makes you want to hear it again -
its sort of unsatisfying, but at the same time it forces repeated listening
which is a good thing

"I think it's mood-evoking in a way that the voice starts to come in and then just fades away. It gives you the conception that the song never really ends. "

Richard Lloyd on the song Marquee Moon, New York Rocker issue 1