(TV) Patti Smith 1-hr. TV interview & performance Apr.1

I stumbled on this new 1-hr. Patti Smith interview from CBS'  "Sunday Morning"
TV show here:
http://www.dangerousminds.net/comments/patti_smith_tv_interview_from_april_1_
2012
Tom gets a brief mention from Patti re. the new single with her saying
something like "And Tom Verlaine plays some great guitar on it."

She also
plays live two songs solo (no Tom accompanying, unfortunately) on the show,
accompanying herself on acoustic guitar.
An interesting interview, even to
someone (me) who's not really a huge Patti fan, & I thought some on the
mailing list would enjoy it.